Savor…the word Savor…to take in and enjoy….taste, smell, sights, feelings….
That’s my interpretation. But you have never savored anything like the food and wine festival, Savor the Central Coast.
Here are the details:
Place: The beautiful San Luis Obispo County in California, right on the coast!
Date: September 26th-29th, 2013
So many to choose from! The whole event is broken down into three catagories (click on the highlight titles to go to Sunset Savor The Central Coast webpages):
- Unlimited food and wine sampling
- Entrance to the Central Coast Pavilion, Vons Music Stage and Tasting Garden, Marketplace, Farm to Table, Travel and Adventure Stage
- Farm to Table and Travel and Adventure Tour Demonstrations
- Unlimited rides on the historic steam engine train
- Live entertainment on the Vons Music Stage and Tasting Garden
- Experience the Dream at Hearst Castle
- Indulge in Abalone on Cliffs of Cayucos
- Plant your Vine in Cambria
- Blending Peace Serenity and Spice in the Garden
- Chardonnay: From Grape to Glass with Edna Valley Vinyards
- Frolic with the Flamingos in Atascadero
- Golf Seaside in Avila Beach
- Lasso the Wild West at the Madonna Inn
- Out in the field where the Clydesdales Roam
- Tast of Morro Bay from Land to Sea
- Winemaking in Paso Robles on the ild Side
- Susnet at Heart Castle
- Sunset on the Sand in Pismo Beach Farm to Table, Travel and Adventure Stage
- Sunset in the Vineyard at Vina Robles with Colbie Caillat
- Savor Run
Various Costs will apply to various events but the experience is priceless!
I’ll be joining in on the Savor Run this year which is a new event! I’ll be sure to follow up with pics of the event!
Come on out and Savor, see where I call home and enjoy!
(photo credit: all on Sunset’s Webpage with the following photographers):
Allyson Magda Photography • Bonipak (2010) • Ben Fink • Brittany App • Chris Leschinsky • iStockphoto.com • Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association • Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance • Sandra Dimond, NFCMA, Inc. • Steven Gunnerson
Tags: Calfiornia, california, Coast, Coast Mama, coastal, culinary, Food, food and wine, rani shah, run, running, San Luis Obispo, Savor, Savor; Savor the Central Coast. Visit SLO County, Sunset, Today's Mama, wine